Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Latest over at Crafting a Green World: Homemade Lotion and Ice Blocks


We've got a day filled with errands today--Sydney's currently over at the library with Matt, reading to a service dog as part of a literacy enrichment program that the library runs, and then we're all off to Goodwill (plain white dishes and a basement couch), the grocery store (whole wheat pastry flour, ginger, and broccoli, among other necessities), and a bunch of used furniture stores (since I'm probably not going to find a basement couch at Goodwill)--but a productive evening planned. Matt usually sneaks back to his office one evening a week, so that he can get actual work done without co-workers and cubicle noise to distract him, and I'll be working on next week's CAGW:
  • a tutorial for the beeswax sheet cut-outs that the girls and I have been having fun making, and
  • ...........
I'm sure I'll think of something!

No comments: