Saturday, November 10, 2012

On the Road Again

The girls and I are driving off to visit some friends, see the Chincoteague wild ponies (fingers crossed!), and tour the National Mall.

We'll see you right back here when we're home again!


Tina said...

The Chincoteague Ponies!! I have a kiddo who would love to go on that trip with you! We are about to head west to Montana and I am thinking that this spring we may have to make a trip to the Pryor Mountains in SE Montana where there is a herd of wild mustangs. Can't wait to hear about the ponies :0)

Teresa Robeson said...

Good are such an organized homeschooling mom (which I already knew, but here it is taunting me in full color).

This is a good time to see the wild ponies. Hubby and I went one summer and the mosquitoes ate me alive while the ponies snorted in glee. I've never had the warm fuzzies for ponies since. ;P


Related Posts with Thumbnails